It’s been a long wait for How to Get Away with Murder and Scandal to return from their winter finales. They made us wait 70 days to be exact!
This Thursday, they are finally back on TV, so for the first time ever, we will have three broadcast network dramas starring African American women on Prime Time TV at the same time. How awesome is that? It’s a historic occasion, especially considering all three are among the highest-rated shows of the season.
To celebrate, we need to find out, who’s the most bad-ass lady in this bunch? That’s up for you to decide! Here are the top reasons why you should consider each of them.
2. She’s a great mother… at least for the son that was there for her!
3. Not such a great mom for her other children…
4. She managed to keep up with Nickelodeon programming during her time in prison… which comes in handy when put-downs are needed!
5. Sometimes she realizes, words are just not enough.
6. She cares for her enemies, even if she personally can’t forgive them.
So what do you think? Who would win if these three great characters were to go head to head? Fortunately they don’t air at the same time, so we get to enjoy all three shows. OLIVIA, ANNALISE or COOKIE?