The Australian actress headed out for a night on the town in Los Angeles Wednesday evening and an unfortunate series of events occurred. Insisting that she only had one drink, Rebel believes that one of the club attendees may have slipped a little something into her cup.
Rebel took to Twitter to let us all in on the disturbing turn of events.
I had one drink last night at a trendy club which I believe may have been spiked with something. I felt super tried and disoriented.
SO SCARY! Whoever did this was dealing with an A-List name. What made them think they could get away with it?! However, Rebel did make the most of her awful situation by taking the opportunity to warn everyone, especially females, about the dangers of not paying attention to your drink while out with friends.
Hey guys, but especially to all the girls out there, please be super careful about what you drink when out at clubs and bars at night X