‘RuPaul’s Drag Race’ – 10 Times This Week’s Episode Made Us Gag!March 10, 2015
by Johnny Lopez
No tea, no shade, but we are two episodes into season seven of RuPaul’s Drag Race and this year’s gaggle of all-too-ready-for-reality-TV weaved wonders have yet to show us even one synthetic hair of fierceness.
With that being said, here were the ten closest thangs to gag-worthy moments from this week’s episode.
1. Beyonce, can you handle it? RuPaul didn’t wake up like this, but there should never be a question why she is the HBIC. Flawless.
2. Category is: Macaulay Culkin in Home Alone meets meets a pre-transgender Alexis Arquette realness. Please stop yelling at us, Katya!
3. Jaidynn Dior Fierce is serving the children the ghost of Raven-Symone’s future. Trust!
4. Just when you thought Laganja Estranja from last season had the most annoying speech affectation EVA … in prances Violet Loves Chachi (or whatever her name is) with her, um like, Kardashian vocal fry. I can’t even.
5. This is the portion of the program when millennial gays google Moby. #notBeck
6. Miss Fame’s rotted teeth glamour for the win. Strike a pose, hunty!
7. With Untucked relegated to YouTube, producers managed to sneak in one vodka-free cry as Miss Fame found support from Violet and Trixi Mattel after revealing her grandfather’s tragic murder. So underneath all those catty one-liners and chola brows, these wig men do have heart!
8. Funny, nice and talented. Carson Kressley was right, we all have a love for The Minj. Team Ginger all the way, boo boos!
9. In a strange Twist of Fate, Katya redeemed herself with that awesome slow motion split. Shante you stay, gurl!
10. Beyatch tried to steal Lady Bunny’s look, but Sasha Belle – and her massive Pottery Barn weave – had to sashay away.
With no Raja, Bianca or Adore in sight this season, these heffas better get to steppin’ because – to quote Michelle Visage – so far it’s all just “meh!”