THE 11 HOTTEST MOMENTS FROM ‘VIVICA’S BLACK MAGIC’ PREMIEREJanuary 5, 2017
By Johnny Lopez
Move over Magic Mike, because the premiere of Vivica’s Black Magic did not disappoint in the exotic male dancer department.
The skintilating first episode featured Vivica A. Fox assembling her team of scantily-clad muscled strippers. Baby got back & front!
So without further ado, here are 11 moments that will make you want to pat your weave.
1. With a name like Penetration, Andrew Williams was a sight for sore, um, eyes!
2. Meet Profit the Problem. Unfortunately, his biggest problem was getting body shamed for not being buff enough. It’s hard out here for a stripper!
3. Alvester has danced for Beyonce, Mariah and Rihanna, which makes total sense since he definitely has an impressive body of work!
4. White Chocolate‘s moves may not be up to snuff, but he’s definitely packing! Lawd have mercy!
5. Speaking of guns, Bolo‘s are fully loaded.
6. Steven “Charm” Beck has a good grip on his talents. 🍆
7. All we can say about Jonathan “Heat” Martinez is ay papi!
8. Costume designer Anre’ Brownlee is ready to serve, hunties. Trust!
9. Shaving the Penetration‘s back is all in day’s work. He really is smooth!
10. But don’t get it twisted, fellas. The real star of the show is Vivica‘s flawless weave. Her hair is LAYED!
11. And lastly, by the crowd’s reaction to the final number, it’s obvious everyone loves seamen. #USA
Vivica’s Black Magic airs Wednesdays at 10pm on Lifetime.CELEBS, Dish Nation, entertainment news, TV, vivica a fox, Vivica's Black Magic